COVID-19 Update for Carolina Hyundai
To all of our valued clients,
We understand that many of our friends, neighbors, and clients may be concerned about the spreading of COVID-19 and the stay-at-home measures put into place by our National, State, and local government.
The safety and health of our clients is always of paramount importance to our team. Over the past several weeks we have implemented several safety and cleaning protocols. We know that many people still need a vehicle during this time, and we are here to help. Give our sales team a call to schedule an appointment and discuss the vehicles of interest.
Our service department is still open, and we are happy to provide vehicle service. Essential employees still need to get to work and everyone still needs to get essential items and check on family members who need care.
We are following the cleaning and safety guidelines set in place by the CDC, including:
1. We are sanitizing all customer waiting areas 3 times daily.
2. We are cleaning all bathrooms 3 times daily.
3. We have provided numerous hand sanitizing stations, conveniently located throughout our facilities, in high visible locations.
4. We are encouraging any employee with “flu-like” symptoms to stay home and seek appropriate medical attention
5. We are encouraging employees to wash their hands several times a day
6. We are encouraging employees not to shake hands with customers. We have suggested a “fist bump” or no physical contact at all.
7. We are wiping down all vehicles, and doors on a daily basis.
8. Ensuring that all service equipment and tools are sanitized.
9. All service technicians and sales staff are practicing appropriate hand-washing and sanitation techniques after every appointment.
10. If a client requests to cancel a service appointment, we are offering to pick up their vehicle, service it, and deliver back with a complimentary car wash and sanitization.
The management team at Carolina Kia, Hyundai, McNeill Nissan and McNeill Chevrolet is also taking every opportunity to ensure that all employees have the information they need to stay healthy.
We will continue to monitor the situation and make appropriate changes when necessary. Based on guidance from health agencies and our own high standards, we currently remain open for business.
The entire team at Carolina Automotive Group continues to be here, ready to serve you. We appreciate your loyalty and consider it a privilege to serve you, even through challenging times. If you have any questions about upcoming appointments or would like to speak with a member of our team, we encourage you to contact your local Carolina Automotive Group representative.