COVID-19 Update for Carolina Hyundai
To all of our valued clients,
Earlier this week we honored our teacher of the year by giving her a car. Now that seems like a long time ago with the effects of the Coronavirus on our every-day lives. We understand that many of our friends, neighbors, and clients may be concerned about the spreading of COVID-19.
The safety and health of our clients is always of paramount importance to our team, and we are now implementing additional safeguards to further protect our clients.
- We are sanitizing all customer waiting areas 3 times daily.
- We are cleaning all bathrooms 3 times daily.
- We have provided numerous hand sanitizing stations, conveniently located throughout our facilities, in high visible locations.
- We are encouraging any employee with “flu-like” symptoms to stay home and seek appropriate medical attention
- We are encouraging employees to wash their hands several times a day
- We are encouraging employees not to shake hands with customers. We have suggested a “fist bump” or no physical contact at all.
- We are wiping down all vehicles, and doors on a daily basis.
- Ensuring that all service equipment and tools are sanitized.
- All service technicians and sales staff are practicing appropriate hand-washing and sanitation techniques after every appointment.
- If a client requests to cancel a service appointment, we are offering to pick up their vehicle, service it, and deliver back with a complimentary car wash.
The management team at Carolina Kia, Hyundai, McNeill Nissan and Empire Chevrolet is also taking every opportunity to ensure that all employees have the information they need to stay healthy.
We will continue to monitor the situation and make appropriate changes when necessary. Based on guidance from health agencies and our own high standards, we currently remain open for business.
The entire team at Carolina Automotive Group continues to be here, ready to serve you. We appreciate your loyalty and consider it a privilege to serve you, even through challenging times.
If you have any questions about upcoming appointments or would like to speak with a member of our team, we encourage you to contact your local Carolina Automotive Group representative.